1. Birth or adoption of a child or grandchild.
2. Marriage or divorce involving yourself or children.
3. Children have reached the age of eighteen.
4. You have started a business.
5. A substantial increase or decrease in the value of your estate.
6. A change is circumstances of the persons you appointed to be personal representative, guardian, conservator or trustees.
7. A change in tax laws.
8. You are approaching the age (usually 70 years old) when you are required to begin taking distributions from your IRA, 401(k) or other qualified plan.
9. You would like to provide for a charity, nonprofit or other organization.
10. You have recently moved to or from Michigan.