Saline, MI Real Estate & Estate Planning Attorney
With a convenient office located in Ann Arbor, Bill Ager serves clients in Washtenaw County, including Saline, Michigan. Since 1982, attorney Bill Ager has been helping clients with a wide range of legal needs, including Real Estate Services, Probate Administration, Estate Planning, and Litigation & Trial Work. View his profile to learn more about Bill's experience and services.
Learn more about his practice areas:
Saline, MI Real Estate Attorney Bill Ager
Saline attorney Bill Ager offers a wide range of real estate legal services at competitive rates. His Michigan Real Estate services include:
- Selling or Purchasing a House on Your Own, (For Sale By Owner)
- Selling or Purchasing a House With a Real Estate Agent
- Land Contract Transactions
- Full list of Ypsilanti Real Estate Services
Saline, MI Probate Lawyer
If your loved one has passed away and you are faced with the prospect of sorting out the details of the estate, Michigan probate lawyer Bill Ager can help.
Areas of service include:
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Contested Estate Proceedings
Saline, MI Estate Planning Lawyer
Helping clients plan the way their assets will be distributed after their death is an important part of Bill Ager’s practice.
Bill’s areas of practice for Estate Planning include:
- Power of attorney for financial matters
- Power of attorney for health care/Patient advocate designation
- Planned giving to charities, education & non-profit organizations
Schedule a Consultation Today
Call Saline, MI attorney Bill Ager at (734) 649-0784 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org and learn how his experience can work for you.