Ypsilanti Real Estate & Estate Planning Attorney Bill Ager
With a convenient office located in Ann Arbor, Bill Ager serves clients in Washtenaw County, including Ypsilanti, Michigan. Since 1982, attorney Bill Ager has been helping clients with a wide range of legal needs, including Real Estate Services, Probate Administration, Estate Planning, and Litigation & Trial Work. Learn more about his practice areas:
Ypsilanti, MI Real Estate Attorney
Bill offers a wide range of real estate legal services at competitive rates. Real Estate services include:
- Selling or Purchasing a House on Your Own, (For Sale By Owner)
- Selling or Purchasing a House With a Real Estate Agent
- Landlord and Tenant Issues and Claims
- Land Contract Transactions
- Full list of Ypsilanti Real Estate Services
Michigan Probate Attorney Serving Ypsilanti
If your loved one has passed away and you are faced with the prospect of sorting out the details of the estate, Bill Ager can help.
Areas of service include:
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Contested Estate Proceedings
Ypsilanti Estate Planning Lawyer
Helping clients plan the way their assets will be distributed after their death is an important part of Bill Ager’s practice.
Bill’s areas of practice for Estate Planning include:
- Power of attorney for financial matters
- Power of attorney for health care/Patient advocate designation
- Planned giving to charities, education & non-profit organizations
Schedule a Consultation Today
Call Ypsilanti, MI attorney Bill Ager at (734) 649-0784 or email him at email@example.com and learn how his experience can work for you.
Reasonable Flat Fees are available for many services
Weekend and evening appointments are also available